Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Spirit Cats Inspiration Deck on Kickstarter: Feb 1- March 4

This past week has been an exhilarating ride. I launched the Spirit Cats Inspirational Card Deck a week ago on Kickstarter and it was funded in just 1 day. My heart was overflowing with happiness and gratitude for the support of all the spirit cat fans. You all are truly co-creating this vision with me. This deck will now be able to bring its sweet healing magic to many people thanks to you.



The Spirit Cats Deck is 44-card Oracle Deck Featuring Magical Cat Illustrations with Healing Messages. Ignite your Intuition. For beginners & tarot lovers.




























I created this deck of 44 inspirational cards to bring you peace, connection, and clarity. Each card consists of a hand-painted Spirit Cat printed on one side and a unique healing message on the other. These Spirit Cats come straight from my heart and imagination. 

Let them into your heart and they will bring you playful and sweet inspiration each day. 

The artwork is complete. The writing and copy-editing are done. The box is designed. The manufacturer is in place. As soon as this campaign is funded, I can place the order for the Spirit Cats Deck. I’m ready to bring this deck to you.












What People Are Saying


"During the time I had my kitty (over 20 years), I knew that he had a unique magical energy. The illustrations and words of wisdom in the Spirit Cat Deck capture this. Every cat-lover should have this deck for its beautiful images, its purely magical energy and its surprisingly accurate readings!" ~Janet Pacik

“I love, love, love your paintings of the cats! Your paintings have so captured the soul and spirit of these cats. Each painting is so different but in your style. I love everything about them. The stories you provide about each cat captures the essence and spirit of each… They are beautiful creations of creatures that so many love.” ~ Hamilla Jean

“I’ve been so touched by your beautiful cat paintings and their messages. It’s difficult to pick a favorite piece as so many speak to me. ” ~Tzipora

"Each cat is beautifully painted in watercolor and has it’s very own character and world. I love their inventive names...along with beautiful words and deeper thoughts...Like bits of poetry really! Your kitties bring joy and inspiration!” ~Eva Marion Seyffarth

"As soon as I saw Nicole's Spirit Cat paintings, I wanted to have every one of them. Now, I can! This deck gives me a chance to let all of these healing kitties into my life! I am so excited to begin this adventure." ~Ekaterina Rudneva

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...