Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Spirit Cats Inspirational Card Deck in the works

This month I have been immersed in all the aspects of bringing my Spirit Cats deck into the world from painting to writing card meanings to researching manufacturing options and costs to learning about kickstarter and beginning to fret over the need to make a ...... ahhhh!!!!! marketing plan!!!!

I love the writing and painting but the other stuff is a bit more challenging for me especially developing a strategy to get the word out. Somehow it just makes my mind spin and my anxiety levels rise. Deep breaths and keep moving forward. The 3 energies that came through in my kitty paintings this month are exactly what I need to help me with this project: Courage, Vision, and Gratitude.

COURAGE


VISION

GRATITUDE




To be the first to know when my Spirit Cat inspirational card deck is available, sign up for my newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/pWK8z

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...