Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Feather Story

Come along with me on a little journey. Get cosy and quiet and listen in. Your heart has something to tell you.

One day tucked under our door, came this mysterious envelope.


In the library I was quietly perusing old books when.....




Early the next morning, I went to water my plant friends, and found these peculiar surprises peeking out among the leaves.



And the sky was a flutter....


The feathers were beckoning to me... leading me in...


Gentle friends appear at just the right moment to lead the way....



In a dark and quiet grove, they appeared to me and I was enveloped in their warm, sweet glow...


To see what becomes of my ‪#‎MyFeatherStory‬ and find out when the art prints and original paintings are released for sale, sign-up for my newsletter HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...