Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Let Me Paint Your Kitty


I had such a inspiring and delightful time painting cats everyday for the month of October that I want to paint more kitties! In fact, I want to paint your furry feline friend.

I am so excited to announce that I will be offering 5 Cat Commissions. You could have your favorite kitty painted in time for the holidays. This is art that is guaranteed to make your heart purr.

Also, I am running a special Early-Bird Discount of $50 off a Kitty Commission. Just my way of celebrating this magical new offering.

You can get all the details and purchase your commission HERE

See some of the photographs of your cats that I used as inspiration for my #MonthofCats Project alongside the painting I created.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...