Monday, October 20, 2014

Month of Cats Day 20: Helix

Meet Helix. He was always a little different from the other kitties even his eyes didn't match. At first, he felt lonely and alienated. Gradually, though, he realized that his uniqueness was his beauty – his spark.  He alone could twinkle the way he does. Helix reminds us to embrace the freak within and remember outsiders are in!

Not sure if you would guess it but Helix is inspired by David Bowie who rocks his own flavor with confidence and flair and has mismatched eyes.

Sign up HERE to receive these cat paintings in your inbox each day for the month of October along with a snippet of inspiration, poetry, and magic.

Visit my Society 6 Shop to get your art prints, tote bags, iphone cases, throw pillows, wall clocks, tee shirts, laptop skins, mugs and more. #MonthofCats


2 comments:

JazzyJane said...

WOW ..... I just checked out all your days so far and I love your cats!!!!!!
I already signed up to get the rest of the month delivered to my mailbox. Am truly loving your work and so glad I found your site.

ghostkitten said...

Thanks so much Jane! That means so much to me. I am loving these furry friends too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...