Friday, July 5, 2013

Featured in MOYO design magazine!


I am so excited that my designs were selected to be featured in the recent issue of Moyo Magazine. Wow! This is my first bit of press and it really makes my heart feel warm and fuzzy and my feet feel dancey! Thanks for including me, Moyo!

My playful Sunshine Kingdom collection was featured in the Showcase section along with a little interview of me. Read it to find out more about my art-making story. Page 83.



My Robot and Cat illustration was featured in the Trend Chatter section on page 30. Say hello to my little friends. They are #3.

Peruse the entire online magazine which follows the world of Print, Pattern and Surface Design. It has some lovely articles and great eye candy. Click here to read Moyo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...