Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sweetpea and Bunny fluff Calendar

Hello friends!
I want to share the New Moon Calendar I made for 2013. Many of you probably already received this little piece of magic in the mail but for those of you who missed it, here it is.


This year's calendar features a gentle lavender loving flapper named Sweetpea with her little friend, Bunnyfluff who enjoys taking naps in her soft hair. I love her silvery dress and can imagine her dancing in the moonlight by a glittering lake.  I am still selling these in my Etsy shop here if you are interested: https://www.etsy.com/listing/120834982/sweetpea-flapper-wall-calendar-marks-the?
Sweetpea helps remind me of the magic in the world even when I am rushing about and under-slept. 
She reminds me to walk with a little dance in my step and a little warm fluff in my heart. 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...